4:31 pm My life is exhausting.
10 Fun Facts About My Life Right Now
1.) I'm in bed. Don't judge me! I woke up at the crack of 7:30 am to go to work. And by work I mean to go to the job I don't really have in Westport. Email me for details.
2.) My entire body is sore thanks to the Skinny Bitch: Boot Camp DVD Stephanie gave me for my birthday, Mom's Denise Austin yoga DVD, and our treadmill in the basement that is stuck on an incline of 12. My butt will never forgive me.
3.) The title of this post is the message I left on my mother's machine at work a few minutes ago. I don't know where Kaitlyn is. I'm mildly worried, but I've called all the appropriate people (i.e. Kaitlyn and Mom), so I'm going to take a nap and hope for the best. These things tend to work themselves out.
4.) Yesterday, at Bingo, I did not win. SHOCKER. Steph won. It's cool. I'm not bitter.
5.) Working at the toy store this week has actually been, dare I say it, enjoyable. Not once this week was I pushed to the point of rage... just mildly pissed off.
6.) Yesterday I went waterskiing with my friends. Only I didn't actually waterski. It was cold. And I'm sore. See #2.
7.) I've found my mood is exponentially better when my nails look good. Right now my toes are "OMG" by Orly and my fingers are "Sugar Plum" by Orly, and every one of them is chip free. It's the way to be.
8.) I'm losing my voice. Why? Because the drive to and from Westport equals three hours of me alone in a car with the radio. I simply cannot control the urge to sing at the top of my lungs when Beyonce's "Halo" comes on the radio every ten minutes.
9.) For Christmas, Meme gave me a calendar called "The B Word," and each month has a 50s era woman saying something bitchy. This month, the woman is saying "I don't mean to be elistist, but I am." I get that these are supposed to be jokes, but is it wrong that I find myself relating to each one...?
10.) I wish everyone would just leave Kate Gosselin alone.
11.) BONUS! This commencement speech obviously wasn't as good as mine... but it's still pretty awesome. Check out Ellen Degeneres speaking at Tulane.
Love,
Tara


No comments:
Post a Comment